Thursday, May 24, 2007

Web 2.0 Awards

I spent quite a bit of time checking out all kinds of stuff on the web 2.0 awards. Just a few of the sites I checked out: Pandora, 43 Things, Google Maps, Craigslist, cocktail builder, one sentence, fuzzmail, facebook, and my favorite, Farecast. I didn't really find too many sites that I thought would be great for KCLS, but knowing how to use Google maps and Craigslist is helpful because lots of people are trying to find places. I also get alot of questions about travel and that's where Farecast comes in. They list all sorts of predictions on whether or not to buy airline tickets now, or wait, whether prices are average, low, or high. It's a good addition to sites like Travelocity, and Expedia. here's the address to access Farecast: http://farecast.com

No comments: